For Rational oven warranty queries, contact us immediately
As Rational Service Partners, we’re authorised to manage all Rational oven warranty issues across Cornwall, Devon, South Somerset, and West Dorset within the first 2-years of your purchase.
Though the Rational Service Department has fully briefed us on its warranty terms and conditions, it’s often the case we can diagnose the problem over the phone for you. Once we know more about your oven’s fault, we’ll be able to tell you if we think it will be covered by the Rational warranty, we have included .
- Water Fault – Check the water supply to the oven by spraying the hand shower
- Electrical Fault – Check the ovens isolator, switch, the trip on the fuse board or contact your local electrician.
- Gas Supply Issue – Check the gas isolator, the interlock and exctraction systems.
- Leak from the oven – Check the drain for any blockages or the door gasket for any major splits.
For your information, we’ve included the Rational Manufacturer Warranty Statement below. This should give you a clear idea of Rational’s Warranty Guidelines, but if you have any questions, queries, or concerns about the warranty on your Rational oven, call us today on 01822 612617.
Areas we cover
We are based in Tavistock and Service partners for the Southwest of England incorporating the whole of Cornwall and Devon and South Somerset and West Dorset
- Monday 07:30 - 18:00
- Tuesday 07:30 - 18:00
- Wednesday 07:30 - 18:00
- Thursday 07:30 - 18:00
- Friday 07:30 - 18:00
- Saturday Emergency call out
- Sunday Emergency call out
Rational Service Partners for the South West (UK).
To find out more about the Safe Contractor Scheme or to discuss our Gassafe certifications please call 01822 612617